- Event Information
- Bramble-Bunny Egg Hunt
Saturday, April 1, 2023, from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
(Rain or Shine)
Who Can Come?
This event is recommended for children up to 10 years. Only Brambleton residents may attend, and registration is required.
How Much Does it Cost?
Nothing! It's free!
How Do I Register?
- REGISTRATION WILL OPEN MARCH 13th at 9:00am
- Registration is per child, NOT per family. Example: If you have 3 children that will be collecting eggs, register for 3 spots - you do no need to register adults or younger/older children not participating.
- Family members are welcome inside the egg hunt area. No Pets.
- The child must be a Brambleton Resident.
- Only register your own child - Registration of other people's children will cause a deletion in that registration.
- There are limited spots. If you were not able to register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will put you on the waitlist. We do recommend you continue to check the sign-up because as we get closer to the event people will cancel their spot.
How Do I Volunteer?
Just click the button to the right and pick a shift that works for you! A HUGE thank-you goes to all that pitch in and help make this event fun and safe for all! Volunteers that want their kids to do the egg-hunt, please just let us know what time and we will fit you in!
Brambleton Community Association (BCA), its developers, officers, directors, management personnel, employees and volunteers, regularly photograph and videotape events and activities throughout the community and at community amenities and facilities. BCA may use such photographs, videotape or recordings (materials) in any publication, website, program, presentation or other media, now or in the future, for the purpose of community affairs, education, public relations, marketing of Brambleton subdivision (including on-line and social media marketing), community association communications, or other stories, presentations or articles that will be read, seen and/or heard by the Association’s membership and/or by the general public.