Pictures with Santa
Brambleton Corner Clubhouse
42255 Palladian Blue Terrace
Brambleton, VA 20148
|Saturday, November 13||9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Sunday, November 14||9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
- $30 for a 5-minute visit (includes 1 5"x7" digital downloaded picture)
- An invoice will be emailed to you via Square.
- Check spam/junk mail folders
- This event is for Brambleton Community Association residents only. Names and addresses will be verified.
- Cameras are allowed, but please be mindful of the photographer.
- If the signup list is full, you may opt to put yourself on the waitlist.
- Pets are allowed but must be on a leash at all times.
- Please arrive for your photo time at least 5 minutes prior.
Changes Due to COVID-19
- Two-day event with limited slots
- No physical interaction allowed with Santa.
- Letters can be place into Santa's mailbox.
- Masks are required upon entering and exiting the building if not fully vaccinated. Masks can be removed while photos are being taken.
- Arrival on time is essential for a quick and smooth transition between parties. Late arrival could result in missing your turn.
- There will be separate entrance and exit locations.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers will be placed at the entrance and exit.
Liability Waiver (COVID-19)
A waiver is required to be filled out prior to participating in this event. The waiver can be found here and under Related Documents.
When someone cancels their slot, calls will be made to the waitlist in order. While we do our best to notify everyone, it is highly recommended to check the signup page on a regular basis, as slots do occasionally open without notice.
- You will receive instructions on how to access photos.
- Additional photos can be ordered through the photographer's website.
- It can take up to two weeks for all photos to be ready for viewing.
- NO REFUNDS after Monday, November 8.
- You are welcome to sell your spot to another resident. If you do sell your spot, please email email@example.com and let them know who the new family attending will be.
- If you need to cancel your slot, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove you from the list and refund your payment if it is before November 8.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Brambleton Community Association (BCA), its developers, officers, directors, management personnel, employees and volunteers, regularly photograph and videotape events and activities throughout the community and at community amenities and facilities. BCA may use such photographs, videotape or recordings (materials) in any publication, website, program, presentation or other media, now or in the future, for the purpose of community affairs, education, public relations, marketing of Brambleton subdivision (including on-line and social media marketing), community association communications, or other stories, presentations or articles that will be read, seen and/or heard by the Association’s membership and/or by the general public.