The Association’s ground maintenance contractor has begun mowing at townhomes that are part of the townhome grounds maintenance program.
- Mowing will occur every 7-14 days (weather permitting) from now through mid-November. During extended periods of rain or drought conditions, cutting will take place as weather conditions dictate.
- String trimming along shrub beds, obstructions, and foundations will be performed at time of mowing. Owners are required to establish a 3-6” weed-free zone around areas that can be damaged by string trimmers, such as A/C units, stucco foundations, fencing, deck posts, steps, or other areas.
- Edging of concrete surfaces (i.e. driveway aprons and sidewalks) will occur every other mow.
- All resulting dirt and debris will be blown from sidewalks after operations.
- Access must be available for back yard mowing.
- Gates must remain unlocked and function properly.
- Personal items such as lawn furniture, toys, hoses, or other items must be removed from lawn and landscape areas before service begins.
Furthermore, the landscaping contractor will complete spring bed cleanup and mulching at townhomes that receive grounds maintenance within the next week. Details for this limited service program are outlined here. Residents that wish to opt out of service may do so by submitting a completed Opt Out Form to firstname.lastname@example.org.