April 3, 2020
BCA COVID-19 Response - Effective March 30th, Virginia Governor Ralph Northam issued Executive Order 55, which constitutes a statewide Temporary Stay at Home Order Due to Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). In order to protect the health and safety of Virginians and mitigate the spread of COVID-19, this executive order will remain place until June 10th, 2020, unless amended or rescinded by a further executive order. In accordance with this order, BCA believes it is imperative to take additional actions at this time:
- The BCA Management Office and all BCA sport courts & fields, pools, dog parks, and community buildings have been closed through Wednesday, June 10th.
- Parks, ponds, natural areas, and trails will remain open for exercise. No group activities are permitted, and residents must observe social distancing while in all common areas and public spaces.
Slowing the spread of COVID-19 is a community effort. Visit www.brambletonhoa.com/covid19 for more information on actions being taken by BCA along with helpful recommendations and links for residents.
Late Fee Waivers & Delayed Assessment Payments - The BCA Board has approved the waiver of April, May, and June 2020 late fees for single-family attached and detached homeowners whose income has been impacted by COVID-19. Also, if your income has been impacted and you would like to delay payment of your April to June assessments, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information in your message:
- Owner(s) name(s), property address, and employer(s)
- An acknowledgement that you will pay any missed assessments no later than July 1, 2020. Note: An extension of this date will be considered if conditions warrant such change.
The Association will also consider payment plan proposals during this time. You may submit details of your proposed payment plan to the email address above. Please note that this waiver does not apply to Summerfield or Residences owners and their associations. For questions or concerns, please email or call (703) 542-6263.
Spring up Your Yard: Craft Event - BCA invites you to take part in our Spring up Your Yard craft event on the weekend of April 11-12! Share your beautiful spring decorations on your front porches and yards to spread the joy of spring throughout the Brambleton community.
- Looking for a craft idea? There are many fun craft videos out there to choose from, and we've created a list of videos here walking you through how to make giant eggs, bunnies, flowers, and more.
- We’d also love to see your creative displays! You can post your pictures on our Facebook event page or tag them on Instagram with #bramlife.
Bram Life Pass: Online Registration - Although our office is currently closed to walk-in traffic, you can take advantage of this time – and no waiting lines – to get your Bram Life Pass (pool pass)! We offer a convenient email option at email@example.com to obtain passes, and we will even mail the new passes to your Brambleton address once they’re ready. Visit www.brambletonhoa.com/pools for instructions, required documents, and helpful FAQs.
Townhome Grounds Maintenance: Mowing & Mulching -
- If you need to swap out your existing passes, or want to update your pool passes to the Bram Life Pass branding, you can mail your old passes to us or drop them in the drop box located outside our office building.
The Association's ground maintenance contractor has begun mowing at townhomes that are part of the townhome grounds maintenance program.
- Mowing will occur every 7-14 days (weather permitting) from now through mid-November. During extended periods of rain or drought conditions, cutting will take place as weather conditions dictate.
- String trimming along shrub beds, obstructions, and foundations will be performed at time of mowing. Owners are required to establish a 3-6” weed-free zone around areas that can be damaged by string trimmers, such as A/C units, stucco foundations, fencing, deck posts, steps, or other areas.
- Edging of concrete surfaces (i.e. driveway aprons and sidewalks) will occur every other mow.
- All resulting dirt and debris will be blown from sidewalks after operations.
- Access must be available for back yard mowing.
- Gates must remain unlocked and function properly.
- Personal items such as lawn furniture, toys, hoses, or other items must be removed from lawn and landscape areas before service begins.
The contractor will also complete spring bed cleanup and mulching at townhomes within the next week. Details for this limited service program are outlined here
. Residents that wish to opt out of service may do so by submitting a completed Opt Out Form
.Brambleton Neighbors in Need Program - BCA has established the Brambleton Neighbors in Need program in order to provide assistance to Brambleton residents impacted by the global coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. BCA staff members will be volunteering their time, and we are looking for Brambleton resident volunteers as well. Read our special message here for more information.BCA EVENTS & PROGRAMMINGFood Truck Drive Through Lunches - Join us for our Food Truck Drive Through Lunches taking place every Wednesday from 11 AM to 2 PM at the Brambleton Community Center! Zainy's Flyin' Grill will be stopping by next week on April 8th, and you can click here for directions on how to pre-order your meal (no walk-up orders accepted). Visit our Facebook event page for details on future food truck visits as well!
Find Bruno - Throughout Brambleton, you will find Bruno hiding in many different places! If you spot him, say “Hi” and take a selfie! You can also share your picture with us and the community by posting it on our Facebook event page, tagging it on Instagram with #bramlife, or sending it via email. Want to hide a Bruno of your own? Download, print, and place Bruno in a visible spot at your home! Visit www.brambletonhoa.com/findbruno for more information.LetSwim Lessons - Registration for LetSwim group swim lessons is now open, and private/semi-private lesson registration will begin on Friday, May 1st. The first session is currently scheduled to start in Brambleton on Wednesday, June 10th. Visit www.letswim.com to register and find more information.
- Lost Rhino Brewing Company will also be offering curbside pickup at this event from 12 to 2 PM! Orders can be placed now by calling 571-291-2083. Orders must be placed by 5 PM on Tuesday, April 7th. Visit www.lostrhino.com for more information.
OTA iPlay Home Game -
- Please note: If a session is canceled due to the COVID-19 outbreak, LetSwim will issue a full refund and waive any fees. Visit their website and Facebook page for further updates.
Overtime Athletics has released their weekly OTA iPlay Home Game! Click here
for this week’s All Star-themed game. This program includes an activity checklist, directions, and goals for all who’d like to participate at their own pace.COMMUNITY STANDARDSSecure Your Trash -
Please take extra care to ensure that your trash and recyclables are properly secured when put out for collection. We are in a season of high winds, and it is important for the health of our environment and the attractiveness of our community that we keep trash and recycling from blowing into common areas or onto your neighbor’s property. Any trash/recycling not in a sealed container should be otherwise secured so that it won’t blow away before collection. There should be no open bags or loose packing materials. Please break down cardboard boxes so that they are collapsed flat.
Pet Waste Removal -
- New to Brambleton? Residents should contact Republic Service’s customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for the delivery of new trash and recycling toters if none accompany your property. More information about recycling, trash services, and bulk pick-up can be found on our website. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Community Standards team at email@example.com or 703-542-6263.
With everyone home and walking their dogs, we have seen an increase in pet waste. Please be a considerate neighbor and pick up and dispose of your pet’s waste. It is unsightly, unsanitary, and harmful to the environment to allow the waste to remain. There are several pet waste receptacles with bag dispensers located throughout Brambleton. Removal and disposal of waste is part of our Pet Policy
as well as a Loudoun County Ordinance, whether on your own property or in a common area. More information can be found here
. If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 703-542-6263.DEVELOPER NEWSStaying Connected While Keeping Our Distance -
Please note that the Brambleton
Welcome Center and the Birchwood at Brambleton
Clubhouse remain temporarily closed at this time. Both facilities will still have staff available to answer any email and phone inquiries. The Welcome Center may be reached at email@example.com
or 703-542-2925. The Birchwood at Brambleton Clubhouse may be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 703-722-2427. Model home maps and brochures are available in display stands outside our doors.Builder Sales Offices Open by Appointment Only -
All builder model homes are open by appointment only. Please contact our Brambleton
and Birchwood at Brambleton
builder sales offices directly to schedule your appointment.TALK OF THE TOWN CENTERSupport for the Brambleton Town Center - Thank you, Brambletonians, for your continued support of our local merchants during this unprecedented time. Our doctors’ offices have quickly adapted to telehealth visits, and many Brambleton restaurants and retailers offer online ordering, curbside pickup, and delivery options. Click here for a list of currently operating tenants and their phone numbers.Bella Ballerina: Bedtime Stories with Sofia -
Tuck your little ones into bed with a special “Bedtime Stories with Sofia” event hosted by Bella Ballerina! Tune in tonight, April 3rd from 7:30 to 8 PM on Facebook Live
or on Instagram
. She'll be reading two of her favorite books and chatting with everyone. This event is free to all – invite your friends!EatLoco Farmers Market Opening This Weekend! -
The EatLoco Farmers Market at Brambleton reopens this Sunday, April 5th from 9 AM to 1 PM, returning to its original location on the corner of Legacy Park & Olympia Dr. Come out and support local farmers, plus get a free tote bag while supplies last! Visit www.eatloco.org/stillopen
to find vendor information, including pickup and delivery options, and to review new market rules pertaining to COVID-19.Introducing BramFLEX - We are pleased to launch BramFLEX, the new co-working office space available in the Brambleton Town Center. Enjoy a furnished office environment along with high speed internet, privacy, and security just minutes from home. Currently, 5 private offices and 2 desk spaces are available for daily, weekly, or monthly leases, and a conference room is available for hourly rentals. Send requests to email@example.com or call the Welcome Center at 703-542-2925.Senior Shopping Hours - Two Brambleton stores are offering special shopping hours for seniors and other high-risk shoppers:
A&A Music: Online Lessons -
- The Brambleton CVS has a designated senior shopping hour on Wednesdays from 8 to 9 AM.
- Harris Teeter invites seniors and other vulnerable shoppers to shop every Monday and Thursday from 6 to 8 AM. Starbucks will also be open during these hours, and the pharmacy will open at 7 AM. All other shoppers are kindly reminded to reserve these hours for seniors and high-risk shoppers in our community.
Now's a great time to take up a new hobby;
how about learning to play a musical instrument? A&A Music is offering online lessons. Learn more and register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
.AhSo Restaurant -
AhSo Restaurant will be closed on Wednesdays & Thursdays for the foreseeable future. They will still be open on Fridays through Tuesdays, and they recommend Toast’s new app
to make online ordering for curbside pickup even easier. Follow them on Facebook
for new offerings and daily features, including a meat market, ramen night, BBQ, and more.Northern Virginia Orthodontics - Transform your smile at home! NVO is currently offering virtual consultations with the #1 Invisalign providers in the country, plus $1,500 off full treatment, to all new patients. Getting your virtual consultation set up is quick and easy, and our team will guide you through the entire process. Visit nvorthodontics.com/virtual to learn more today.COUNTY CORNER2020 Census -
The 2020 Census is now underway! Households have begun receiving official Census Bureau mail, and residents can provide responses online at www.2020Census.gov
, by phone, or by mail. Visit the Loudoun County Census page
for FAQs, helpful videos, and more information.
Loudoun County COVID-19 Response -
- Keep Your Community Healthy! Responding to the 2020 Census today is one way to make sure communities are prepared for healthcare events like the COVID-19 pandemic. Through community participation in the Census, Loudoun County receives over $30 million in federal funding that protects the health of every Loudoun family.
for news updates and helpful information regarding Loudoun County’s response to the global coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.MARK YOUR CALENDARSSunday, April 5thEatLoco Farmers Market at Brambleton
, 9 AM to 1 PM - Legacy Park & Olympia Dr.FEEDBACK WELCOME!