January 22, 2021
BCA Is Hiring: Resident Services Advisor - BCA is seeking qualified candidates for a full-time Resident Services Advisor position. Make a difference where you live and become a part of our amazing team! Please visit our Careers page for a job description and more information.
BCA Is Hiring: Part-Time Facilities Attendant - BCA is seeking qualified candidates for a part-time Facilities Attendant. This temporary position works 10-15 hours each week during nights and weekends to inspect and secure BCA facilities and amenities. This position is seasonal and will expire towards the end of the summer. Please visit our Careers page for a job description and more information.
2021 Assessments: Townhouse Update - Assessments in the coupon payment booklets for Townhouse and Townhouse w/Grounds Maintenance were incorrectly issued at the start of 2021. The correct amounts are $200.19 and $219.19 respectively. Accounts have been updated to reflect the correct figures.
- If you are paying assessments by check, ACH through your bank, or ClickPay ACH, please update the amount to reflect the correct assessment. Owners who have paid the higher amount for January assessments through one of these methods will receive a credit on their account.
- Owners paying through the FSR/ClickPay direct debit program do not need to take any action. Your assessment will be automatically updated.
Owners are encouraged to periodically visit bca.connectresident.com to review their accounts. Questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seeking New BCA Committee Members - We are currently seeking new members for the following BCA Committees:
- Grounds & Facilities Committee: 3 members needed. Meets on the second Tuesday of every month at 7 PM.
- Safety & Security Committee: 2 members needed. Meets on the third Tuesday of every other month (even-numbered months) at 7 PM.
- Financial Advisory Committee: 3 members needed. Meets on the fourth Tuesday of every month at 7:30 PM.
If you are interested, or know someone who is, please visit our Committees page for more information. Those interested in joining this committee can find an application form here. Any questions can be directed to email@example.com.Brambleton Pool Lifeguards -
Are you interested in lifeguarding at a Brambleton pool this year? BCA is partnering with Titan Pool Service
to provide pool management at our pools in 2021. Visit www.titanpools.com
or call 703-361-3177 to apply and find more information.BCA EVENTSVirtual Wine Tasting -
Join us on Friday, February 12 at 7 PM for a Virtual Wine Tasting
experience. Explore wines from three vineyards near Charlottesville: Flying Fox
, True Heritage
, and Veritas
. Make it a date for Valentine’s Day weekend!
Game Night In -
- Residents may purchase wine packs from all three wineries here. Orders must be placed by 5 PM on Friday, February 5.
Build a team of 2-3 people and get ready to compete with your neighbors on Friday, February 26! Game Night In
will have you and your team working together in a series of competitive challenges and mini-games. Click here
to reserve your spot. Cost is $15 per team which will be charged prior to the event. Brambleton residents only.BCA PROGRAMMINGSafe Sitter: February Course -
The next Safe Sitter class will take place on Saturday, February 6 from 9 AM to 2:30 PM at the Community Center
. Click here
for a full schedule and more information. Courses are sponsored by Beat4LifeCPR and open to Brambleton residents only. Classes are limited to 8 people, and social distancing measures will be put in place. RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org
.COMMUNITY STANDARDSCommon Area Encroachment -
Residents are reminded that per Brambleton’s Declaration, exclusive use of common areas is not permitted. Examples include:
- Changes to common areas without prior written approval from the Association.
- Storage of personal items or equipment in common areas, including items like woodpiles, play equipment, and sheds.
- Mulching, installing plant material, and cutting naturalized areas.
- Dumping or placing materials such as leaves, grass clippings, or construction materials.
To remedy encroachments on common areas, BCA will take appropriate enforcement action. This may include assessments for the cost of removal or restoration, additional charges, or other sanctions permitted by BCA’s governing documents or law. Please contact the Community Standards department
with any questions or to report a concern.Driving Safely -
With many people working or attending school remotely, there are more vehicles parked in the community on a daily basis. Please remember to be cautious as you drive through the community. You can help maintain a safe community by obeying posted speed limits, parking with care to avoid blocking sidewalks, and being alert. We encourage residents to consider how parking impacts their neighbors, and we offer the following suggestions to be more neighborly:
- Use your garage and driveway as a first option rather than parking on the street or in open visitor spaces.
- Allow some distance when parking near a driveway. Parking too close to or opposite a driveway can make it difficult for residents to navigate around your car.
- While an overflow of guests can lead to parking up and down a street, encourage guests to use the space in front of your house first.
- Understand that you do not own the public parking spot in front of your house and it is first come, first served.
The BCA Board of Directors has established a vehicle policy
, and county parking ordinances
are enforced by the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office. The LCSO non-emergency number is 703-777-1021. Please contact the Community Standards department
with any questions.GREATER BRAMBLETONLights for Healthcare Heroes - Businesses, homes, and communities across Virginia are leaving their holiday lights up through Sunday, January 31 to show support for all that our healthcare heroes are doing to help end the COVID-19 pandemic. BCA will assist in these efforts by allowing holiday lights to remain on homes through January. Watch Governor Northam's message for more details.
Brambleton Bluebird and Garden Club -
The Brambleton Bluebird and Garden Club (BBGC) would like to thank Elizabeth Schloer, Rachel Hutchison, and Girl Scout Troop 70031 for fundraising, purchasing materials, building four Bluebird next boxes, and placing them on the BBGC Pond Trail. These nest boxes will help protect Bluebirds and other native songbirds from the loss of their cavity nesting habitat and from invasive species.TALK OF THE TOWN CENTERThe Best of Loudoun Voting Ends Today! -
Hurry and cast your final votes for your favorite Loudoun businesses in the Loudoun Times-Mirror's "Best of Loudoun
" contest. Show our local Brambleton Town Center tenants
your love by voting TODAY to help push them through to the final round in March.COUNTY CORNERFree COVID-19 Testing on 1/27 -
Loudoun County will host a free drive-thru COVID-19 testing event at Claude Moore Park
in Sterling on Wednesday, January 27 from 10 AM to 1 PM. To help reduce wait times, people who plan to attend are encouraged to complete a registration form prior to arrival. Testing events are open to all with no prescriptions or appointments necessary. Click here
for more information.Loudoun County 2021 Community Survey -
An online version of the Loudoun County 2021 Community Survey is now open to all Loudoun County residents. Residents may take the survey online by visiting loudoun.gov/survey
through Monday, February 1. Loudoun County surveys its residents periodically to get their feedback on government services, quality of life, and priorities for government initiatives.MARK YOUR CALENDARS
Sunday, January 24EatLoco Farmers Market at BrambletonFEEDBACK WELCOME!
, 9 AM to 1 PM - Legacy Park & Olympia Dr.Tuesday, January 26
Financial Advisory Committee Meeting (Remote), 7:30 PM
Residents can attend virtually though this Zoom meeting link
(registration not required).