January 21, 2022
BCA Committees: Seeking New Members - BCA is currently seeking new members for the Financial Advisory Committee and the Safety & Security Committee. Those interested in joining either Committee can find an application form here. Any questions can be directed to email@example.com.
Brambleton Developer Rezoning Plan - The Brambleton Developer has submitted rezoning proposals for three parcels south of Evergreen Mills Rd that will go before the Loudoun County Board of Supervisors for review and possible approval. The Developer has scheduled virtual meetings over the next few weeks to update residents on these rezonings. Visit www.brambletonhoa.com/rezoning for more information.
Brambleton Pool Lifeguards -
Are you interested in lifeguarding at a Brambleton pool this year? BCA is partnering with Titan Pool Service
to provide pool management at our pools in 2022. Visit www.titanpools.com
or call 703-361-3177 to apply and find more information.
2022 Assessment Rates Now Effective - The 2022 Assessments & Budget Summary can be viewed on the BCA website here. 2022 Coupon Booklets have been mailed to all owners not participating in the FSR Direct Debit program. Please take a moment to review and adjust your payments to align with the new assessment rates. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need more information regarding the various payment options available.
- BCA would like to share a reminder that the FSR mailing address for assessment payments has been updated. This change applies to checks, money orders, and online bill payments made through personal bank accounts. Click here for the updated address and more information.
- Please ensure that monthly assessment payments are scheduled to be received on the due date of the first day of each month, rather than at the end of the grace period. Payments may take at least 2-3 business days to process and for funds to clear and post to the account.
BCA EVENTS & PROGRAMMINGBram Bus: Billie Eilish -
Hop on the Bram Bus to see Billie Eilish at Capital One Arena on Wednesday, February 9! Bus tickets cost $25 per person and cover transportation/parking only (concert tickets not included). Purchase bus tickets here
. Brambleton residents and their guests only. Visit our Facebook event page
for more details.Safe Sitter Courses -
The next Safe Sitter courses are scheduled for Saturday, March 19 and Saturday, April 2 from 9 AM to 2:30 PM at the Community Center
. Courses are open to Brambleton residents only and limited to 8 people. Safe Sitter prepares students in grades 6-8 to be safe when they’re home alone, watching younger siblings, or babysitting. Visit our website
for more details. RSVP at email@example.com
.Luis Rosado Tennis Academy -
Weekly Luis Rosado Tennis Academy group classes start in Brambleton on Sunday, February 27. Brambleton residents receive discounted “Resident/Membership” prices. Group lesson registration is open for children (ages 5-17) and adults. Summer Camps in Brambleton are offered as well! Visit www.luistennis.net
to register and find more information.COMMUNITY STANDARDSCommon Area Encroachment -
Residents are reminded that per Brambleton’s Declaration, exclusive use of common areas is not permitted. Examples include:
- Changes to common areas without prior written approval from the Association.
- Storage of personal items or equipment in common areas, including items like woodpiles, play equipment, and sheds.
- Mulching, installing plant material, and cutting naturalized areas.
- Dumping or placing materials such as leaves, grass clippings, or construction materials.
To remedy encroachments on common areas, BCA will take appropriate enforcement action. This may include assessments for the cost of removal or restoration, additional charges, or other sanctions permitted by BCA’s governing documents or law. Please contact the Community Standards department
with any questions or to report a concern.Parking Considerations -
BCA regularly receives inquiries about parking in the community. Brambleton’s Board of Directors has established a vehicle policy
, and county parking ordinances
are enforced by the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office. We encourage residents to consider how parking impacts their neighbors, and we offer the following suggestions to be more neighborly:
- Use your garage and driveway as a first option rather than parking on the street or in open visitor spaces.
- Allow some distance when parking near a driveway. Parking too close to or opposite a driveway can make it difficult for residents to navigate around your car.
- While an overflow of guests can lead to parking up and down a street, encourage guests to use the space in front of your house first.
- Understand that you do not own the public parking spot in front of your house and it is first come, first served.
The following should be reported to LCSO for enforcement:
- Parking across sidewalks or blocking sidewalk ramps
- Parking close to stop signs, intersections, or fire hydrants
- Expired tags/inspection stickers, illegal parking, and abandoned or suspicious vehicles
The LCSO non-emergency number is 703-777-1021. Please contact the Community Standards department
with any questions.GREATER BRAMBLETONArcola Christian Preschool Registration -
Arcola Christian Preschool in Arcola is accepting registration applications for the 2022-2023 school year from Monday, January 24 through noon on Friday, February 11. Visit www.arcolachurch.org/preschool
for more information and to sign up for a tour.COUNTY CORNEREnhanced Weather Alerts with Alert Loudoun -
Alert Loudoun provides subscribers with the opportunity to receive weather alerts that could impact their geographic area. You can receive weather alerts by email, text, or through the Everbridge app. Visit www.loudoun.gov/alert
to sign up for Alert Loudoun and find more information.MARK YOUR CALENDARS
Sunday, January 23EatLoco Farmers Market at Brambleton, 9 AM to 1 PM - Legacy Park & Olympia Dr.Tuesday, January 25FEEDBACK WELCOME!
Finance Committee Meeting (Hybrid), 7:30 PM
Committee members will be provided with a Zoom meeting link. Residents wanting to attend virtually must register here
by 5 PM on the meeting date.