2022 Annual Meeting
2022 BCA Annual Meeting
Tuesday, November 15, 2022
Brambleton Library, Meeting Room A
Brambleton residents will be able to attend the Annual Meeting in person or virtually.
The 2022 BCA Annual Meeting will be held on Tuesday, November 15 at 7:00 p.m. at the Brambleton Library in Meeting Room A. The meeting will also be held through Zoom Webinar. Registration instructions and additional details will be provided in October 2022.
The purpose of this meeting is to elect three BCA Board directors, share Association and community information, and provide an opportunity for residents to ask specific questions of the Association. The Annual Meeting is also a great opportunity for you to meet the current Board members, Association staff, and your neighbors.
A meeting notice will be emailed to all Brambleton owners on Friday, October 14. This notice will contain a draft agenda, proxy, and instructions for voting. Please whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure the electronic notice is received in your inbox and not in your spam/junk folder.
Owners without an email on record will receive the meeting notice in the mail. If you would like to provide your email address directly, prefer to receive the notice in the mail, have questions pertaining to this meeting, or need special accommodations to participate, please contact email@example.com or (703) 542-6263.
Annual Meeting Q&A Period
The Association has established a Question & Answer (Q&A) period during the Annual Meeting in which the BCA Board of Directors and staff will address resident questions and comments on any matter relating to the Association.
- The Q&A portion of the meeting will address previously submitted questions and comments by community members.
- Residents have the opportunity to submit questions and comments to the Board prior to the Annual Meeting. Submissions must be received no later than 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, November 8, 2022.
- Residents must submit their questions and comments in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org with their full name, Brambleton address, email address, and phone number.
- Questions similar in nature may be consolidated and addressed under a single response.
- Questions on specific concerns or issues may be directly responded to by BCA staff outside of the Annual Meeting.