Doggone Wild Pool Party
This pool party for our four legged friends is sure to be a hit for all of the Brambleton Dog lovers out there. We will have the pool open for dogs only (sorry humans, you have to sit this one out!)
September 13, 2020
2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Community Center Pool
42645 Regal Wood Drive
$5 Entrance Fee Per Dog or donation from the A Forever Home Wish List or
You must register your dog prior to the event. You must also bring with you the signed registration form when you arrive.
- Leash / Collar
- Canned Dog Food
- Canned Puppy Food
- Clean Towels
- Treats (no rawhides or greenies)
Each dog may stay for up to two hours, but you must register in each hour time slots. For example: If you want your dog to swim between 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm, sign up for the 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm AND 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm time slot. Time slots are per dog not per family.
Doggone Wild Pool Party Rules
- NO PEOPLE are allowed in the pool with the dogs at any time.
- Users of the facility do so at their own risk. Owners are responsible for the actions of their dog. Neither Brambleton Community nor Crystal Aquatics shall be liable for any injury or damage caused by any dog in the facility.
- Registration is required to participate.
- Pool area is limited to 30 dogs at one time.
- All dogs must have current county license and shots. County tags indicate dog’s compliance.
- Dogs must be spayed or neutered.
- Dogs must be accompanied by owner that is 16 years of age or older.
- Owners are limited to two dogs’ participation at any one time.
- Dogs must be under voice control of owner at all times.
- Dogs must be leashed when entering and exiting the pool facility.
- Dogs must be removed at the first sign of aggression.
- Owner must clean up dog feces. Seal waste in the provided plastic bags before disposing in designated receptacles.
- Dangerous dogs, puppies under 6 months, dogs with parasites, or any aggressive, non-socialized dogs are not allowed to participate.
- If you bring a child, you must keep that child with you at all times and closely supervise them.
Brambleton Community Association (BCA), its developers, officers, directors, management personnel, employees and volunteers, regularly photograph and videotape events and activities throughout the community and at community amenities and facilities. BCA may use such photographs, videotape or recordings (materials) in any publication, website, program, presentation or other media, now or in the future, for the purpose of community affairs, education, public relations, marketing of Brambleton subdivision (including on-line and social media marketing), community association communications, or other stories, presentations or articles that will be read, seen and/or heard by the Association’s membership and/or by the general public.