Opening in Fall 2018, the Brambleton Library will be a hub for learning and reading, community gatherings, collaboration, and hands-on learning. Some building highlights include:
- Dedicated space and materials for children, teens and adults
- Multiple meeting and community rooms for library programs and public use
- Makerspace providing community access to 3D printers, laser cutters, a recording studio, and other creative technology
- A video gaming room located in the Teen Center on the second floor
- Colorful and comfortable nooks where customers can curl up with a book
- Expanded Hindi and foreign-language book selection
Patrons can expect traditional library offerings — such as children’s storytimes, English-learning programs, resume and job-search help, technology assistance, book discussions, and author visits — with a strong focus on Maker activities, STEM education and state-of-the-art technology. Brambleton Library will be a center of learning, creativity, community building, and innovation for the digital age.
Friends of the Brambleton Library
Community support is essential to a successful library. The Friends of the Brambleton Library (FOBL) is a volunteer group committed to supporting the Brambleton Library. They are actively looking for volunteers who can help advise and offer fundraising assistance for programming and supplies not covered by the library’s operating budget. You can find more information by visiting the FOBL Facebook page or emailing email@example.com.
For more information on the Brambleton Library and other Loudoun County Public Libraries, visit www.library.loudoun.gov.